Enhanced Health Fact (EHF) have decided to open its blog for guest posts from our fellow bloggers particularly in the health niche. We do not restrict ourselves for accepting guest posts.
How it Benefits You as a Health Blogger or Online Publisher
For each accepted guest post, the guest blogger or writer will be rewarded with the following which will enable him/her to promote his/her respective blogs.
- Get organic traffic to your respective blog.
- An outbound link (Dofollow or Nofollow as the case may be) to one of your blog post
- A brief biography about you/your blog (along with a link to your blog or Social Media profiles) at the bottom of your guest post.
Requirements for posting a guest post
- Article must be informative. It must be related to general health and wellness or any topic that benefits human health
- Word count per article should be 800+ (minimum).
- You agree that you are not going to publish this article anywhere else either in your own blog or as a guest post in any other blog. The post will be brought down and lonked removed once this rule is broken
- Content must be totally original and unique.
- We reject articles that are modified/same/articles from other sites.
- We also reject self promotion of your products or services. These are regarded as paid post and hence will attract some fee
- We even reject promotion of companies, products/services. This attract a certain amount of fee too before such post gets published
- Articles with many grammatical errors will be rejected.
- To make it more appreciable, your article should target a particular health related keyword that uses searches for on search engines.
- Include the author’s bio and blog link at the bottom of your guest post (this is not needed if you already have an author or contributor account with us)
- Do not bother about uploading pictures for a particular post, we will sort that out ourselves, except if it is one created by you or copyright-free
- You cannot include more than one link in the post or biography of the author section
- The link in your guest post must serve a purpose or be related to that particular article.
- Articles must not contain sponsored links/affiliate links/ keyword links.
- Articles should not contain links of any companies/unrelated links/deep links.
- Articles should not contains links that guide to adult sites/banned sites or redirects.
- You can add only one do follow link to your blog/website by completing your profile.
- We will not link to any hired freelance professional writers/ third-party writers and we also do not link to other products or services for promotional purposes.
Do You Wish to Have an Author/Contributor Account?
With an author or contributor account, you can publish directly to our blog with little or less supervision. Writers or online publishers who wishes to contribute directly to Enhanced Health Fact Blog need to contact us on our email for further discussions and negotiations.
How to Proceed Further?
If your guest post meets the above requirements, you can send it as an email to email@example.com. Your guest posts will be live in this blog within the next 24 hours (working), if there is no other guest post waiting in the queue.
Thanks for working with us!